- A large family share is designed to provide weekly or bi-weekly fruit and vegetables for a family of 3-5 members.
Each share contains 9 to 12 varieties of fruits and vegetables.
- A small family share is designed to provide weekly fruit and vegetables for a family of 2 adult members.
Each share contains 6 to 8 varieties of fruits and vegetables.
As crops rotate throughout the season, weekly shares vary in items and types
of produce, reflecting our local growing season and weather conditions. CSA members receive the produce at prices that
are slightly less than the farmers market. Our members have priority on selection and availability over our farmers' markets
and roadside stands. Refer to the harvest calendar that includes estimated amounts and in which season they are available.
There are three ways you can enjoy our CSA:
- Large Weekly CSA Share for $525
- Small Weekly CSA Share for $345
- Bi-weekly Large CSA Share for $310
(Please note: A credit card
processing fee is included in the CSA pricing above.)
See our CSA page for a listing of locations where CSA shares are delivered.