- A large family share is designed to provide weekly or bi-weekly fruit
and vegetables for a family of 3-5 members. Each share contains 9 to 12 varieties of fruits and vegetables.
- A small family share is designed to provide weekly fruit and vegetables
for a family of 2 adult members. Each share contains 6 to 8 varieties of fruits and vegetables.
As crops rotate throughout the season, weekly
shares vary in items and types of produce, reflecting our local growing season and weather conditions. CSA members receive
the produce at prices that are slightly less than the farmers market. Our members have priority on selection and availability
over our farmers' markets and roadside stands. Refer to the harvest calendar that includes estimated amounts and in which
season they are available.
There are three ways you
can enjoy our CSA:
- Large Weekly CSA Share for $525
- Small Weekly CSA Share for $345
- Bi-weekly Large CSA Share for $310
(Please note: A credit card processing fee is included in the CSA pricing above.)
our CSA page for a listing of locations where CSA shares are delivered.